AISeon Healthcare Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is committed to respecting the privacy of every person who shares information with us. Your privacy is important to us and we strive to take reasonable care and protection of the information we receive from you, the user.
Effective security is a team effort involving the participation and support of every AISeon Healthcare Technologies Pvt. Ltd. employee and affiliate who deals with information and/or information systems. It is the responsibility of every computer user to know these guidelines, and to conduct their activities accordingly.
The purpose of this policy is to outline the acceptable use of computer equipment at AISeon Healthcare Technologies Pvt. Ltd. These rules are in place to protect the employee and AISeon Healthcare Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Inappropriate use exposes AISeon Healthcare Technologies Pvt. Ltd. to risks including virus attacks, compromise of network systems and services and legal issues.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
All employees, contractors, consultants, temporary, and other workers at AISeon Healthcare Technologies Pvt. Ltd. and its subsidiaries are responsible for exercising good judgment regarding appropriate use of information, electronic devices, and network resources in accordance with AISeon Healthcare Technologies Pvt. Ltd. policies and standards, local laws and regulation. Exceptions to this policy are documented in section 5.2.
This policy applies to employees, contractors, consultants, trainees and other workers at AISeon Healthcare Technologies Pvt. Ltd., including all personnel affiliated with third parties. This policy applies to all equipment that is owned or leased by AISeon Healthcare Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
4.1 General Use and Ownership
4.1.1 AISeon Healthcare Technologies Pvt. Ltd. proprietary information stored on electronic and computing devices whether owned or leased by AISeon Healthcare Technologies Pvt. Ltd., the employee or a third party, remains the sole property of AISeon Healthcare Technologies Pvt. Ltd. You must ensure through legal or technical means that proprietary information is protected in accordance with the Data Protection Standard.
4.1.2 You have a responsibility to promptly report the theft, loss or unauthorized disclosure of AISeon Healthcare Technologies Pvt. Ltd. proprietary information.
4.1.3 You may access, use or share AISeon Healthcare Technologies Pvt. Ltd. proprietary information only to the extent it is authorized and necessary to fulfill your assigned job duties.
4.1.4 Employees are responsible for exercising good judgment regarding the reasonableness of personal use. Individual departments are responsible for creating guidelines concerning personal use of Internet/Intranet/Extranet systems. In the absence of such policies, employees should be guided by departmental policies on personal use and if there is any uncertainty, employees should consult their supervisor or manager.
4.1.5 For security and network maintenance purposes, authorized individuals within AISeon Healthcare Technologies Pvt. Ltd. may monitor equipment, systems and network traffic at any time, as per the Policy.
4.1.6 AISeon Healthcare Technologies Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to audit networks and systems on a periodic basis to ensure compliance with this policy.
4.2 Security and Proprietary Information
4.2.1 All mobile and computing devices that connect to the internal network must comply with the Minimum Access Policy.
4.2.2 Postings by employees from a AISeon Healthcare Technologies Pvt. Ltd. email address to newsgroups should contain a
disclaimer stating that the opinions expressed are strictly their own and not necessarily those of AISeon Healthcare Technologies Pvt. Ltd., unless posting is in the course of business duties.
4.2.3 Employees must use extreme caution when opening email attachments received
from unknown senders, which may contain malware.
4.3 Unacceptable Use
The following activities are, in general, prohibited. Employees may be exempted from these restrictions during the course of their legitimate job responsibilities (e.g., systems administration staff may have a need to disable the network access of a host if that host is disrupting production services). Under no circumstances is an employee of AISeon Healthcare Technologies Pvt. Ltd. authorized to engage in any activity that is illegal under local, state, federal or international law while utilizing AISeon Healthcare Technologies Pvt. Ltd. - owned resources. The lists below are by no means exhaustive, but attempt to provide a framework for activities which fall into the category of unacceptable use.
4.3.1 System and Network Activities
The following activities are strictly prohibited, with no exceptions:
1. Violations of the rights of any person or company protected by copyright, trade secret, patent or other intellectual property, or similar laws or regulations, including, but not limited to, the installation or distribution of "pirated" or other software products that are not appropriately licensed for use by AISeon Healthcare Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
2. Unauthorized copying of copyrighted material including, but not limited to, digitization and distribution of photographs from magazines, books or other copyrighted sources, copyrighted music, and the installation of any copyrighted software for which AISeon Healthcare Technologies Pvt. Ltd. or the end user does not have an active license is strictly prohibited.
3. Accessing data, a server or an account for any purpose other than conducting AISeon Healthcare Technologies Pvt. Ltd. business, even if you have authorized access, is prohibited.
4. Exporting software, technical information, encryption software or technology, in violation of international or regional export control laws, is illegal. The appropriate management should be consulted prior to export of any material that is in question.
5. Introduction of malicious programs into the network or server (e.g., viruses, worms, Trojan horses, e-mail bombs, etc.).
6. Using a AISeon Healthcare Technologies Pvt. Ltd. computing asset to actively engage in procuring or transmitting material that is in violation of sexual harassment or hostile workplace laws in the user's local jurisdiction.
7. Making fraudulent offers of products, items, or services originating from any AISeon Healthcare Technologies Pvt. Ltd. account.
8. Making statements about warranty, expressly or implied, unless it is a part of normal job duties.
9. Effecting security breaches or disruptions of network communication. Security breaches include, but are not limited to, accessing data of which the employee is not an intended recipient or logging into a server or account that the employee is not expressly authorized to access, unless these duties are within the scope of regular duties. For purposes of this section, "disruption" includes, but is not limited to, network sniffing, pinged floods, packet spoofing, denial of service, and forged routing information for malicious purposes.
10. Port scanning or security scanning is expressly prohibited unless prior
notification is made.
11. Executing any form of network monitoring which will intercept data not intended for the employee's host, unless this activity is a part of the employee's normal job/duty.
12. Circumventing user authentication or security of any host, network or account.
13. Interfering with or denying service to any user other than the employee's host (for example, denial of service attack).
14. Using any program/script/command, or sending messages of any kind, with the intent to interfere with, or disable, a user's terminal session, via any means, locally or via the Internet/Intranet/Extranet.
15. Providing information about, or lists of, AISeon Healthcare Technologies Pvt. Ltd. employees to parties outside AISeon Healthcare Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
4.3.2 Email and Communication Activities
When using company resources to access and use the Internet, users must realize they represent the company. Whenever employees state an affiliation to the company, they must also clearly indicate that "the opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily those of the company". Questions may be addressed to the IT Department.
1. Sending unsolicited email messages, including the sending of "junk mail" or other advertising material to individuals who did not specifically request such material (email spam).
2. Any form of harassment via email, telephone or paging, whether through language, frequency, or size of messages.
3. Unauthorized use, or forging, of email header information.
4. Solicitation of email for any other email address, other than that of the poster's account, with the intent to harass or to
5. Use of unsolicited email originating from within AISeon Healthcare Technologies Pvt. Ltd. 's networks of other Internet/Intranet/
Extranet service providers on behalf of, or to advertise, any service hosted by AISeon Healthcare Technologies Pvt. Ltd. or connected via AISeon Healthcare Technologies Pvt. Ltd.'s network.
6. Posting the same or similar non-business-related messages to large numbers of Usenet newsgroups (newsgroup spam).
4.3.3 Blogging and Social Media
1. Blogging by employees, whether using AISeon Healthcare Technologies Pvt. Ltd.’s property and systems or personal computer systems, is also subject to the terms and restrictions set forth in this Policy. Limited and occasional use of AISeon Healthcare Technologies Pvt. Ltd.’s systems to engage in blogging is acceptable, provided that it is done in a professional and responsible manner, does not otherwise violate AISeon Healthcare Technologies Pvt. Ltd.’s policy, is not detrimental to AISeon Healthcare Technologies Pvt. Ltd.’s best interests, and does not interfere with an employee's regular work duties. Blogging from AISeon Healthcare Technologies Pvt. Ltd.’s systems is also subject to monitoring.
2. AISeon Healthcare Technologies Pvt. Ltd.’s Confidential Information policy also applies to blogging. As such, Employees are prohibited from revealing any AISeon Healthcare Technologies Pvt. Ltd. confidential or proprietary information, trade secrets or any other material covered by AISeon Healthcare Technologies Pvt. Ltd.’s Confidential Information policy when engaged in blogging.
3. Employees shall not engage in any blogging that may harm or tarnish the image, reputation and/or goodwill of AISeon Healthcare Technologies Pvt. Ltd. and/or any of its employees. Employees are also prohibited from making any discriminatory, disparaging, defamatory or harassing comments when blogging or otherwise engaging in any conduct prohibited by AISeon Healthcare Technologies Pvt. Ltd. ’s Non-Discrimination and Anti Harassment policy.
4. Employees may also not attribute personal statements, opinions or beliefs to AISeon Healthcare Technologies Pvt. Ltd. when engaged in blogging. If an employee is expressing his or her beliefs and/or opinions in blogs, the employee may not, expressly or implicitly, represent themselves as an employee or representative of AISeon Healthcare Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Employees assume any and all risk associated with blogging.
5. Apart from following all laws pertaining to the handling and disclosure of copyrighted or export controlled materials, AISeon Healthcare Technologies Pvt. Ltd.’s trademarks, logos and any other AISeon Healthcare Technologies Pvt. Ltd. intellectual
property may also not be used in connection with any blogging activity \
5. Policy Compliance
5.1 Compliance Measurement
The AISeon Healthcare Technologies Pvt. Ltd. team will verify compliance to this policy through various methods, including but not limited to, business tool reports, internal and external audits, and feedback to the policy owner.
Any exception to the policy must be approved by the AISeon Healthcare Technologies Pvt. Ltd. team in advance.
An employee found to have violated this policy may be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.